Wednesday 24 November 2010

Welcome's Forever 21

Guys, a little update for you all, Forever 21 has set a home for its 35,000 square foot fashion heaven! I cannot wait seriously; I have even contemplated buying a return ticket to Birmingham for the day to check out one of the first new stores in the Bullring shopping centre last week.

Next year we shall see Forever 21 open its much needed doors to the public, set opposite Bond Street train Station in London’s Oxford Street (Currently where HMV is) And as you can tell I am so excited!...

I Visited Forever 21 the first time last year in Las Vegas, we stayed in the Wynn Hotel and opposite was a huge shopping Mall, I wasn’t aware of this shop until a friend mentioned it to me back in London, so I had to try it out. I bought so many things for under $70, Rings, Necklaces, scarf’s, shoes… the list goes on… (Amazed!)

I just hope London can live up to America’s expectations when it comes to this little treasure… News has it prices will be 20 percent more… Typical hey, Anyone for a trip for New York?....

No comments: