Tuesday 23 November 2010

Damn you sneaky eBayer's who have ruined my Lanvin for H&M experience...

Well, I am super super annoyed this afternoon, after setting my computer up this morning at 7am to get ready for the online collection of Lanvin for H&M to show it’s self, first I was prompted with a disturbing message of “Unfortunately we are experiencing a high volume of people…” Typical Eh… So I refreshed… then refreshed again... Probably refreshing about 500 times and accomplishing zilch… (Times like this I wish I was a student with a day off…)

So after having no luck… I thought to have a little search on eBay, and guess what… To my despair, Outrage, Upset and Anger… We find Lanvin for H&M, Overpriced and ready to sell to the unfortunate public that have been robbed of their fashionably self’s… I am totally disappointed in H&M for one not having a strong enough server to provide an up and running capable website, and secondly for the Great Fashion Public, who obviously have no consideration for peoples feeling’s, who think its fair to stick a dress for double the price on an auction website.

I hope I do come across the Pink Lanvin for H&M dress in a size 8 one day… I may do... scattered underneath some jumpers and tee-shirts, But I highly doubt it. Never mind… I shall carry on my discovery…. Damn you devious eBayers….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hy sweety! lovely thoughts! looking forward for more! check out my latest posts! follow me, follow back! kiss!

Lauriella said...

Ahh thank you hunny going to follow you right now xxx

Sasha Helim said...

OMG tell me about it! The greed i saw today at the Knightsbridge H&M with people who were blaintently buying stuff for ebay! So annoying! I feel your pain lol x