Thursday 25 November 2010

Double hair knot


So what is it? I did ask my self... but news on the town, its soon to be the much wanted hair style of 2011, keep your embellished headbands in your drawers, Au natural hair is all the rage for next year!



To create...


Pull a thick section of hair out at the front, sweeping it into a deep side part
Finally, take back two sections of hair and tie into a knot - then again into a double knot




I haven't tried it my self, going to give it a go tonight! Let me know if anyone masters it... (I am useless)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

additional resources replica bags china browse this site luxury replica bags pop over to this website louis vuitton replica

kasesl said...

rapport complet dolabuy.ru cliquez ici pour enquêter meilleurs sacs de répliques visitez la page d'accueil Dolabuy Goyard