Thursday 25 November 2010

My first Christmas post...

Well Well Well.. Isn’t it getting nippy… But I am so massively excited that it’s the 25th November and that means one thing… this time next month it’s Christmas! I am so excited! I love Christmas time; I have even bought mince pies and naughtily been eating them daily with my cup of English breakfast… Ooops… I haven’t even purchased an advent calendar yet… Shock Horror!

Have I said I love Christmas, not only is it majorly cold; resulting in us to snuggle up in layers and thermals, with an array of woolly knit scarf’s, snoods, capes and wraps (Material overload) No co-ordination of attire needed… it also means we can sit in doors and eat drink and be merry, snuggling on our sofa, watching our favourite television programmes… Perfect.

News flash- In London we are probable to a bit of Snow this weekend, (I am no Michael Fish but I'm not edging my bets, a bit of slosh (as I call it on the pavements) is not getting me out of bed to find a sledge and steep hill… However we can all hope that we get 9 inches this weekend, though I highly doubt it. Please refrain from laughing at the non intended pun.

Back to the fashion, which is really where I was trying to get…? I am on hunt this weekend to find some majorly warm jumpers, as I mentioned in my other posts,
I don’t like muted colours, which is a bit of a pain at the moment because all I seem to find is browns, greys and an array of beige. So this weekend after the really exciting photo shoot that I am taking part in for my friend Leanne, I am going to head to London’s Oxford Street and hunt down some exciting bright purple/pink and electric blue Knit Jumpers to wear with my ever so boring yet practical leggings, jeggings... or what ever they are now officially called…


What does Christmas fashion mean to you? Ohh I forgot to mention my hunt for a gorgeous Christmas knit... A bright red one, with a Christmas tree and pom-pom balls as decorations…Pretty please…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha!On radio 1 they keep singing so solid crew's i've got 21 seconds to go, but instead, they have adapted it to the countdown for Xmas '31 days to go' etc haha! Uniqulo for extra bright knits. xxx