Friday 26 November 2010

Thé Bergamot

This weekend I am trying to find time to visit to The Miller Harris Fragrant Tea rooms in Bruton Street Mayfair, I love tea, it's my favourite drink ever, even over a small vodka truth be known... Hmmm...

I came across this pretty little Fragrant tea room, that offers the opportunity to experience the elegant ritual of taking tea the other day, you can enjoy 6 exquisite blends of tea, my favourite sounding being "The Bergamot" (Doesn't it sound beautiful) which is blended with top notes of bergamot and tangerine green.
Compliment with a rose cupcake available on the pretty cake stand and you will feel every inch a lady of luxury...


1 comment:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

i'm a big fan of tea as well :) i love any hot beverages, really! that room looks gorgeous.