Tuesday 30 November 2010

Rihanna Cover's Interview Mag

Rihanna has landed the cover of Interview magazine's December issue, I love Rihanna and I cant wait to fully read this interview by Kanye West, She looks absolutely gorgeous nestled up against flowers and wearing rose-colored glasses paired with large blue crystal earrings by YSL!


Stunning in this Red Valentino dress

Shoes by Lanvin, Rihanna looks spectacular in this Jill Sander dress ( I love this shot)

Stunning in this Louis Vuitton Dress, Shoes and Cuff


Rihanna's take on her style- "I probably see a lot of menswear, or something extremely, extremely feminine. But I like to play with both. It would have to be so extreme that it's a look, because I don't usu­ally like typical ladylike, girly-girly stuff. It would be a look if I were to do it. I always like something that's a little off, so it's just not typical or expected."

Rihanna's take on her vulnerability- "I think a lot of people have a misconception of me. They only see the tough, defensive, aggressive side. But every woman is vulnerable. So of course I am going to have that side. . . . I just don’t like people to see me cry."—Rihanna

Information sourced from Interview magazine

No comments: