Monday 22 November 2010

Hello Kitty



I forgot to post about this the other week, then I found my Hello Kitty tin, and it jogged my memory! I am seriously in love with everything Hello Kitty, and I came across this Sanrio Theme park in Tokyo- The Hello Kitty Kawaii Paradise on my random browses.

Serving Hello Kitty Pancakes in the restaurant, and a gift shop floor to ceiling of Hello Kitty goodies. The 10,000 square foot attraction features a theatre with Hello Kitty cartoons projects onto a domed ceiling! Seriously in love with this. Check out the Hello Kitty girls above!

This has given me another reason to visit Tokyo! Who wants to come! x



4 comments:

roberto syrious said...

noooo i hate hello kitty!! xD
xoxo

www.syriouslyinfashion.com

Obat Tradisional Gangguan Jantung said...

Very nice article, thanks for sharing the information

Obat Penyakit Kencing Manis
Obat Tumor Miom
Obat Osteoarthritis Tradisional
Obat TBC Anak
Obat Untuk Mengatasi ISPA
Obat Encok Pinggang

Unknown said...

thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.
sapnudin herbal
cara mengobati neuropati otonom
cara menghilangkan balas bogo
khasiat walatra habbaza softgel
khaspiat vitamin hexabumin

Unknown said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
obat sesak nafas |
agen qnc jelly gamat semarang |
OBAT BATU GINJAL ALAMI |
obat encok asam urat alami |
agen qnc jelly gamat yogyakarta |